- Shipping & Delivery
How much will it cost?
• For orders under £250 to UK Mainland there is a flat rate of £10.00 plus vat carriage and £25.00 plus vat for orders to Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight and Ireland.
• For small orders (without rail) shipping is £5 for UK deliveries and £8 for Ireland.
• For orders over £250 shipping to UK deliveries and Ireland the carriage is free.
When will my order ship and when will it arrive?
• Orders generally ship within 48 hours. For time sensitive orders, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Carrier method is by Scarlet Couriers part of APC Overnight. You will receive a tracking number on dispatch of your order and the service is overnight (allow extra time for shipments to UK Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland & Ireland). You can track your parcel at apc-overnight.com.
Other General Shipping Information
• All orders will need to be signed for on delivery and are shipped from High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire.
• Shipment Tracking information is automatically delivered to the email address provided with your customer account.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- All major credit cards are accepted, including Visa, MasterCard®, American Express and Discover. Credit card payments will be processed by PayPal. You will be redirected to the PayPal website when you place an order. You can make a payment even without a PayPal account, no registration needed.
The checkout process is encrypted with a 128-bit SSL certificate (the highest level commercially available). This ensures all sensitive data, such as credit card information and billing/shipping address be processed securely without any compromising factors. The PayPal site is highly secure. Once your information reaches the PayPal site, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers.
All order are subject to vat at the current rate which is 20%. For orders to Ireland you may incur additional charges locally on import and any additional charge is your responsibility. For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office.
Promotions and new products will be available time to time on our web site. If you have a coupon code, please enter the code in the Discount Code Field on the shopping cart page, before proceeding to the checkout page.
- Returns & Replacements
1) For orders under £200 (product cost - not including shipping charge)
• Orders less than £200 are covered by our unconditional 7 day return policy. Simply contact us within 7 days of receipt of your shipment or via email at email@example.com to arrange for return.
• Returned product must be in useable condition for a refund to be issued.
• Original (outgoing) shipping charges will be re-imbursed. Return shipping charges (which are double the original shipping cost) are the responsibility of the customer and will not be re-imbursed.
2) For orders over £200 (product cost - not including shipping charge)
• Orders over £200 can be returned strictly at our discretion. If there is any doubt on the suitability of our products for a particular application we recommend a small (less than £200), risk free initial purchase.
• Any authorized return over £200 will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
• Product must be in usable condition to receive credit.
• Shipping charges are NOT re-imbursed.
Damaged or Defective Goods
• Customers are expected to inspect all packages on delivery and in the event of any damage to the packaging a note MUST be made on the couriers document when the goods are signed for. Any damage should be reported immediately (and no later than 3 working days of receipt of the goods) and all packaging retained until you are advised it can be disposed of.
• Damaged goods should not be discarded until we have been informed and you have received our written instructions. If you are able to take photographs of the damage that is most helpful. If damage is extensive we reserve the right to file claim with the carrier who may retrieve the damaged goods for inspection.
• We will issue a full refund or replace at no charge all damaged product reported within the specified period.
• Defective product is replaced free of charge. However, we reserve the right to inspect defective product before replacing.
- Privacy & Security
- We respect your privacy and we will do everything in our power to protect it. Hangingsystems.com uses personal data in order to provide services to you, identify your needs and interests and to communicate with you. Hangingsystems.com will not make your personal data available to third parties without your explicit permission, unless this is a statutory requirement..