TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY AND PAYMENT
All website details, including prices, are subject to change and notification of any relevant changes will be given to the buyer following receipt of an order. The buyer will subsequently be offered the opportunity to cancel or amend the order. All prices shown are correct at the time of publication.
Hangingsystems.com endeavours to maintain good customer service. However, we have the right to refuse an order and any liability for failure to deliver in good time is not within our control once the goods have left the warehouse.
- Online orders are processed on a Secure Web Site (SSL).
- Orders are charged at the time the order is placed.
- Due to the large number of requests we do not provide free samples.
- Shipping & Delivery
- • For orders under £250 to UK Mainland there is a flat rate of £10.00 plus vat carriage and £25.00 plus vat for orders to Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight and Ireland.
• For small orders (without rail) shipping is £5 for UK deliveries and £8 for Ireland.
• For orders over £250 shipping to UK deliveries and Ireland the carriage is free.
When will my order ship and when will it arrive?
• Orders generally ship within 48 hours. For time sensitive orders, contact us at email@example.com. Carrier method is by Scarlet Couriers part of APC Overnight. You will receive a tracking number on dispatch of your order and the service is overnight (allow extra time for shipments to UK Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland & Ireland). You can track your parcel at apc-overnight.com.
Other General Shipping Information
• All orders will need to be signed for on delivery and are shipped from High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire.
• Shipment Tracking information is automatically delivered to the email address provided with your customer account.
Returns & Replacements
1) For orders under £200 (product cost - not including shipping charge)
• Orders less than £200 are covered by our unconditional 7 day return policy. Simply contact us within 7 days of receipt of your shipment or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for return.
• Returned product must be in useable condition for a refund to be issued.
• Original (outgoing) shipping charges will be re-imbursed. Return shipping charges (which are double the original shipping cost) are the responsibility of the customer and will not be re-imbursed.
2) For orders over £200 (product cost - not including shipping charge)
• Orders over £200 can be returned strictly at our discretion. If there is any doubt on the suitability of our products for a particular application we recommend a small (less than £200), risk free initial purchase.
• Any authorized return over £200 will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
• Product must be in usable condition to receive credit.
• Shipping charges are NOT re-imbursed.
Damaged or Defective Goods
• Customers are expected to inspect all packages on delivery and in the event of any damage to the packaging a note MUST be made on the couriers document when the goods are signed for. Any damage should be reported immediately (and no later than 3 working days of receipt of the goods) and all packaging retained until you are advised it can be disposed of.
• Damaged goods should not be discarded until we have been informed and you have received our written instructions. If you are able to take photographs of the damage that is most helpful. If damage is extensive we reserve the right to file claim with the carrier who may retrieve the damaged goods for inspection.
• We will issue a full refund or replace at no charge all damaged product reported within the specified period.
• Defective product is replaced free of charge. However, we reserve the right to inspect defective product before replacing.
- Customer information is kept confidential, we do not sell or share mailing lists with 3rd parties.