The STAS moulding hook is designed for traditional picture rail mouldings (wooden picture rail). A perlon cord and STAS zipper are included with the hook to provide you with a complete hanging system.
The moulding hook is available in three colours: white, natural aluminium and gold.
The hook can carry loads up to 15 kg (33 lbs), provided that your wooden picture rail moulding can carry this weight.
Customer Reviews 11 item(s)
- Excellent product and service
- I am very happy with the product and the service, it arrived very quickly and in excellent packaging. I am planning to order some more. I would definitely give 5 stars.
- Great idea for picture rails in your home
Very quick delivery best idea for picture rails no need for drilling holes looks very professional had in the past old style hooks and chains but these are great if you want a smart up to date look. Have reinstated my picture rail in another room so I can hang other family pictures.
- Excellent results, first time
- Using traditional picture retails in our 1920’s house, the hook, perlon cord with the STAS zipper worked really easily and effectively. I’ll place a repeat order.
- Excellent quality
- I am so pleased with the quality and the STAS zipper really works well and is not at all fiddly. I have a tiny art room at home and now have somewhere to hang my work, and work in progress. Very speedy delivery too.
- Had five framed pictures hanging on my walls in about ten minutes, including the time it took to position them horizontally and vertically. The hooks look smart too.
- We wanted to hang our pictures after having the house refurbished and didn't want to hammer into the freshly plastered walls. Really pleased l came across your website, l ordered 2 at first (now have 9) and they arrived very quickly. They are very easy to use and we now have the flexibility to move our wall hangings around! Thank you.
- Very pleased with the results
- Thank you, my order arrived very quickly and has already been put to use. Its great to have finally found a picture hanging system which works so well with my existing picture rails and I’m very pleased with the results, I will certainly be placing another order for more perlon cords and hooks in the very near future.
- Just what I needed - does it's job very well
- Best idea for picture rails.
- If you have picture rails in your home this is by far the best way to hang pictures, mirrors or photographs. No holes in the walls and you can move them around if your decor changes. Wish I'd seen these years ago.
- Very good
- Quick & easy to install. It looks neat. And don't have to damage walls with a nail. Would recommend.
- Not enough zippers.
- Only one zipper was provided per cord. This seems mean. I wanted to hang using two points of suspension per picture (for stability) therefore using two cords. I wanted to hang two or three things on each pair of cords, thus more zippers would be needed. Considering the cost I think your provision is pretty hopeless.