All website details, including prices, are subject to change and notification of any relevant changes will be given to the buyer following receipt of an order. The buyer will subsequently be offered the opportunity to cancel or amend the order. All prices shown are correct at the time of publication.
Hangingsystems.com endeavours to maintain good customer service. However, we have the right to refuse an order and any liability for failure to deliver in good time is not within our control once the goods have left the warehouse.
- Online orders are processed on a Secure Web Site (SSL).
- Orders are charged at the time the order is placed.
Shipping & Delivery
Returns & Replacements
- For orders under £200 (product cost - not including shipping charge) Orders less than £200 are covered by our unconditional 30 day return policy.
- Simply contact us within 30 days of receipt of your shipment or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for return.
- If the authorised return is over 30 days from the order date, it will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Returned product must be in useable & resellable condition for a refund to be issued.
- Original (outgoing) shipping charges will not be reimbursed.
- Return shipping is typically arranged by the customer (If you do not have a solution for the return, we can arrange a courier collection £36.00 inc vat).
- For orders over £200 (product cost - not including shipping charge)
- Orders over £200 can be returned strictly at our discretion. If there is any doubt on the suitability of our products for a particular application we recommend a small (less than £200), risk free initial purchase.
- Any authorized return over £200 will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Product must be in usable condition to receive credit.
- Shipping charges are NOT reimbursed.
- After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase.
- For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
- If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact via phone or email.
- Please see return details:
- Send the item back to the following address with the required information:
- FAO: Returns Department, Unit 2, Crusader Industrial Estate, Stirling Road, Off Halifax Road, Cressex Business Park, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 3ST
- Required information: Please provide your: Name, order number, address, contact number & reason for return.
- Refunds are subject to the following: Original (outgoing) shipping charges will not be re-imbursed.
- Return shipping is typically arranged by the customer. We can arrange a return but this will cost £36.00 inc vat.
- Shipping charges are NOT re-imbursed.
- Someone from our Returns Department will then contact you to confirm we have received the goods and issued the refund.
Damaged or Defective Goods
- Customers are expected to inspect all packages on delivery and in the event of any damage to the packaging or goods once opened, get in touch with us as soon as possible either via phone or email. (Within 2 working days of receipt of the goods) Please retain the packaging until you are advised it can be disposed of.
- Damaged goods should not be discarded until we have been informed and you have received our written instructions. If you are able to take photographs of the damage that is most helpful. If damage is extensive we reserve the right to file claim with the carrier who may retrieve the damaged goods for inspection.
- We will issue a full refund or replace at no charge all damaged product reported within the specified period.
- Defective products are replaced free of charge. However, we reserve the right to inspect defective product before replacing.
- If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact our customer support team at email@example.com